ESSSSOC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the deal on the last battle on part II?

2 posters

Go down

What's the deal on the last battle on part II? Empty What's the deal on the last battle on part II?

Post by David Hadron Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 am

So......who's turn is it to write? I mean we didn't start the battle on Marks last post.....so.....who's writing it and how? We already came up with the events and settings for the battle on Pi day right? So why not start it off?
David Hadron
David Hadron

Back to top Go down

What's the deal on the last battle on part II? Empty Re: What's the deal on the last battle on part II?

Post by The Highlander Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:42 pm

I think we're all going to contribute to the big dramatic clifftop scene (If that's possible.) But, as to who it focuses in on when the battle actually starts, that's a good question. Hmm...What about Dingo?
The Highlander
The Highlander

Back to top Go down

What's the deal on the last battle on part II? Empty Re: What's the deal on the last battle on part II?

Post by David Hadron Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Sounds good to me, I'll talk to him about it next time I've got the chance. He will just start it off I guess, like just get it going.
David Hadron
David Hadron

Back to top Go down

Post by David Hadron Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Yay! It's being worked on!
David Hadron
David Hadron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Highlander Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:07 am

Yay! Outline should be done soonish. First draft anyway.
The Highlander
The Highlander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down